Billing & Credit Card Information
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Persian cuisine might be famous for its kebabs, but we show you that it can be veganised, healthy and yummy. The class is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and open to all who want to learn a delicious new cuisine
ABOUT THE ORGANISER:
EatRoamLive is your go-to resource for all things vegan and vegetarian in Singapore. They leave no stones unturned to find the finest plant-based food that you can tuck into your tummies. In their endeavour to serve veg foodies, ERL shares the best places to dig into fine plant-based food and organises vegan food experiences that are unlike the regular.
ABOUT THE CHEF:
Born in Poland, and lived in Denmark for 11 years before moving to Singapore, Chef Anna Wojtkowska has made a concerted effort to study food and cooking methods locally, while travelling the world, and has developed a style of her own when it comes to plant-based nutrition and cooking. Passionate about food, Anna relates best to Persian cuisine.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Introduction to ingredients & cuisine style
- Fresh ingredients & fully-equipped kitchen
- Hands-on cooking, participants will cook all 3 dishes from scratch
- Printed Recipes provided
- 10% off store-wide for shopping at The Providore on the day
- Aprons & Mineral Water provided
- Post-workshop mingling and eating
– Ash Reshteh – One of the most popular soups (ash) in Iranian cuisine, Ash Reshteh is a thick soup made using herbs, beans, and noodles.
– Kookoo Sabzi – Kookoo Sabzi makes for a versatile single-dish meal. The frittata-like dish uses copious amounts of herbs and greens held together by chickpea flour.
– Mirza Ghasemi – Anna’s personal favourite, Mirza Ghasemi is a Northern Iranian dish distinct to the Caspian Sea region. With Aubergine (Eggplant) as the base, the dish is replete with flavours of tomatoes, garlic and turmeric.
Option to add on 2 glasses of vegan-friendly wine.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
The maximum class size is 15 persons. To run the class, at least 5 persons are needed.
If there is a no-show by the participant, no make-up class will be conducted – fees are non-refundable.
If the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you 3 days before the event by email, and a refund will be processed.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
Our studio can be a bit chilly, please bring a jacket & wear closed shoes.
If you would like to bring home some of the amazing food, please bring along your own take away boxes
WE DON'T JUST LOVE FOOD, WE ADORE FOOD.
The pleasure of discovering, creating and sharing good food is what inspired us to develop The Providore brand. Good food in all its forms; wholesome, traditional, innovative, nurturing and nourishing is what drives us.
We believe in serving authentic fresh food, and our retail products have been carefully sourced and beautifully prepared exclusively for our brand.
At our Cooking Studio, we also share delightful recipes from all over the world and show you how to recreate them.