Billing & Credit Card Information
Learn to make a Softie Teddy Bear from Wayneston Studios. In this workshop, you will learn to set eyes and nose for your Teddy Bear and basic sewing techniques to close the opening after stuffing.
Our workshop aims to promote the appreciation and awareness of handmade toys.
At the end of the day, you will walk away with your handmade Teddy Bear.
Come join us and have fun dabbling in the Art of Bear Making!
Wayneston Studios facilitates Teddy Bear Making Workshop for a small interactive group of serious hobbyist and corporate workshops for a larger audience.
*Fees includes all materials.
*Suitable for children age 7 and above, adults are welcome to join.
*Each session is limited to 20 participants.
For enquiries, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Wayne at: email@example.com
Venue: Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
Function Room #02-05 (Take Escalator from Lobby B)
Time: 11am - 6pm
How to Get Here
By MRT (Train):
Alight at Tampines MRT Station (DT32, EW2) (approx. 5 mins walk)
Bus Stop A & B – 3, 10, 20, 22, 23, 31, 34, 39, 65, 67, 292, 293
Bus Stop C – 22, 293
The Basement 2 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance A & C, via Tampines Avenue 4 & 5 or via Tampines Walk. The Basement 1 Car Park can be accessed by Entrance B
(See directions outlined below)
For more information about the venue, visit:
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
2. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
3. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
4. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show and Our Tampines Hub, management and staff or anyone involved with the show will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. The organiser of the Singapore Teddy & Friends Show / Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.
Visit our website for more information: http://sgteddyandfriendsshow.com/
Enjoy the Art of Teddy Bear Making!
Award Winning Bear Artist, Wayne Lim, is the creator of Wayneston Bears. He has been creating Teddy Bears and other critters since 2009. Wayne is the founder and chairman of the Singapore Teddy Bear Club. He also provides coaching to passionate hobbyists and has inspired many people to become Teddy Bear artists. His ultimate dream is that everyone could make something truly their own and to help continue promoting handmade crafts.
If you are looking for Teddy Bear Making Supplies, do visit Wayne’s Store – Wayneston Studios! You will find everything you need there, and Wayne will be there to assist you on the selection of materials to start your very first Teddy Bear project!
Visit Wayne’s Facebook pages here: