Billing & Credit Card Information
About the Course
The following workshop with Kang Hyun Joo will take place on 24 March 2019,12.10PM-1.40PM and costs S$85(Early Bird), $90 (after march 1st).
Please select your desired workshop when booking.
Do note the following workshop is held for 1.5 hours only. Bookings are only for yourself and will not be allowed to make a switch subsequently
Hyunjoo Kang has introduced and popularized pole dancing in Korea for the first time. She not only runs dance studios, but she also founded the Korean Pole Sports Association and holds championships every year. She has studied ballet, Korean dance, and Jazz dance since she was 8 years old. She majored in popular music at a university and is an extraordinary choreographer with 13-years of teaching experience. With her strong aesthetic, modern sense of music, and ability to choreograph, she has been a part of multiple successful performances and movements.
Hyunjoo has been the director of choreography for many movies and an international circus; taught famous K-pop idol groups, actors, actresses, and gagwomen; directed and choreographed for a commercial film, starring Yuna Kim, the first female figure skater to win the Olympic gold medal; and directed choreography for big events and festivals held by big corporations such as Samsung and Hyundai and other festivals in several cities in South Korea.
Chair Dance(Burlesque Class) : 10.30 AM - 12 PM
Will involve warm up, chair fitness, body/leg waves and tricks on the chair.
Let Hyunjoo bring out the sensuality in you at the workshop class!
Attire During Classes
Sports Tank or crop top & shorts and bare feet for pole
Heels/Stilettos/Boots may be required depending on workshop, please read above.
Terms/Conditions & Legality
1. Students must register and pay all workshop fees before the course
2. The company and its instructors are not obliged to provide replacement classes or refund for any class missed unless the entire class has been cancelled or postponed due to public holidays, instructors on leave or instructors/studio having prior engagements.
3. Once a course has been signed up for, no changes or refund will be allowed unless the cancellation is made by the company or its instructors. Refunds or changes will be made on a case-by case basis and strictly on the discretion on the company and in some instance, an administration fee of up to $20 may apply.
4. Participants of any of the courses, practices or activities should realize that there are risks of injuries/accidents or even possibility of death associated with all forms of dance or exercises. When you sign up to do a course or class with the studio, you confirm that you are certified fit & healthy to participate in the course/activity and that you voluntarily engage in the activities, and assume all such risks and agree that the studio, its company, instructors or any of the studio/company’s staff, or affiliates are NOT IN ANY WAY responsible nor held liable for any such injury/injuries or loss (or limbs life etc) you may suffer or a result of the classes and / or any other such events conducted at / by the studio/company.
5. The studio/company not liable for any loss of belongings.
6. The studio/company reserves the right to amend the rules/terms or conditions or schedule without prior notice.
Pole Fitness. Aerial Silk.
Acro Polates is Singapore’s most dedicated pole-fitness studio with the sole aim to bring passion into dance and fitness, in a safe and professional environment, through our internationally-certified instructors.