**This master class is not available for any funding from the government.**
In this 2-days master class, we aim to bring the Italian confectionery culture to Singapore, sharing with you some of our very traditional pastries recipes.
We would like to spread the word that Italian desserts are not only limited to the very famous Tiramisù and we are eager to show you how varied our pastry tradition is.
Mousse Chocolate 70% Equador, Hazelnut Cream, Hazelnut Crisp, Raspberry and Rose Jelly, Chocolate Biscuit
• Classic Tiramisu
Homemade Biscuit Savoiardi , Mascarpone cream, Coffee Syrup, Cocoa
Sablè biscuit, Almond and orange cake, Creamy Orange, Orange Confit , Ricotta Cheese Mousse, Orange Glaze
Monoportion / Individual Cake:
• Re Sole
Almond Crumble, Almond & Litchi Dacquoise, Mango and Passion Fruit Jelly, Litchi Mousse, Passion Fruit Glaze
Cherry babà , Cherry Semi-Confit , Almond Milk Cream, Cherry Jelly, Creamy Cherry
Chocolate and amaretto cream, dark chocolate shell
• Vanilla Panna Cotta
Highly recommended for :
- Anyone with interest in pâtisserie
- Beginners in cakes and pastry baking
- Commercial pastry trainees
- Pastry trainers
- Boulangerie / Patisserie owners
- Food journalist / cook book writer
Beginner to Intermediate
What students will be expecting?:
Theory, Demo, Hands-On, Q&A
Class will be conducted with the assistance of a translator in English.
(Pastry Chef Pierluigi Sapiente speaks very basic English.)
24th - 25th April 2019
9:30am - 6:00pm
BakerzatWork Academy, 100 Beach Rd, #02-19 Shaw Tower, SG 189702.
$800 nett per pax (early bird price for every confirmed seat before 30th March 2019)
$850 nett per pax (after promo period)
• Members: $750 nett per pax (special offer)
1. Only BakerzatWork Premium Supplies Card Members are entitled to enjoy the special offer of $750 nett per pax for this workshop until closing date of registration on 20th April 2019.
2. We will require member card identification number for verification purposes.
3. This offer is valid for only 1 transaction per pax.
4. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash, cheque, resold or transferred for value or refunded.
5. Priority given on first come, first serve basis and upon confirmation of payment.
16 pax only
-The number of participants is restricted to the maximum allowed to ensure trainer/participant ratio that will facilitate an effective training outcome.
-A minimum number of participants may be required before the master class can proceed and participants will be duly informed if there is a need to cancel a class.
-Priority given on first come, first serve basis upon confirmation of payment.
Professional Fee includes :
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) 7%
- professional fees of chef
- recipe sheets
- hygiene attire
- ingredients used for the class
- use of kitchen equipment and other utensils during class
- take away packaging for baked products
- certificate of attendance
Students will bring home products baked from this workshop.
Chef Pierluigi Sapiente
• Pierluigi Sapiente is a young and highly talented pastry chef and a certified chocolatier in Italy.
• He underwent apprenticeship in Gino Fabbri’s laboratory for 1 year.
• After that, he worked in the confectioner’s shop “Regina Di Quadri” in Bologna as a responsible leader for 6 years.
• He made a short appearance in Massari’s confectioner and polished his chocolate making skills in Belgium with Edouard Bechoux on his journey of becoming a certified chocolatier.
• He currently works in Bologna as a pastry chef and often collaborates with Moretti Oven in research and development projects.
• His specialties include the cultivation and maintenance of solid sourdough
(Pasta Madre), the production of classical pastry products such as Panettone,
Pandoro, Colomba, Veneziana, Brioche, Modern Cakes and chocolates.
• Do note that a minimum of 6 pax is required for class to begin. Maximum enrollment will be 16pax.
• Should we not be able to have the minimum participants to start a class, you will be notified to:
1) re-scheduled class to the next available date or
2) have the option to receive a 100% refund of the amount paid.
• If you would like to cancel class, do note that T&Cs will apply.
• Credit card transaction fees are not included on the listing's price.
• Refer here
In booking this class, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed the terms and conditions.